Friday, August 9, 2013

THE LORD KNOWS YOUR HEART



THE LORD KNOWS YOUR HEART

How do I know what I’ve titled this poem
Just today I saw the Lord’s work in action
It was something that happened to my wife
That gave us both a great deal of satisfaction

She was in the parking lot of a local Market
When she spotted a wandering homeless man
She looked all around for him a second time
The man had vanished as only the Lord can

Being obedient she had taken out money for him
She knew that it would be the right thing to do
I know that the Lord saw what was in her heart
Would you do the same if it happened to you

The Lord is with you no matter where you may go
You never know when this might happen to you
This will show up when you’re judged in heaven
So please give the Lord a right attitude to view




No comments:

Post a Comment