Friday, August 2, 2013

A WEEKLY NOTE FROM THE POET


       Although some viewers may not see this, I'd like to put it out there, I'm going to attempt to do so on a weekly basis followed by the 2 poems for the week, (if you’ve already seen this message scroll down for this week’s poems)  so that more viewers will see it and leave comments if they choose to. Your comments, (positive or negative) help me. 
       
       To do this, you can either sign up on my blog page (near the bottom of this page. There is no cost to you) or you can email me with @ joels30144@yahoo.com & title it: Blogspot Poetryo comments. The email address is also located on my biography on the right side of this page. In the biography is also a link to purchasing my book of Spiritual Poetry at a cost of $5 plus shipping. See below for this week's poems that the Lord has blessed me with. Thank you & have a blessed day in Yeshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment