Friday, August 23, 2013

Family





FAMILY

Sufficient words are hard to come by
To thank you for your generosity
It will help me to press forward
And means so very much to me


You may not fully understand these words
But in God’s Time I pray that you do
My prayer for you and all Jews and Gentiles
Is that someday you will know Yeshua too

If you were to have the belief as I do that
To unbelievers heaven’s gates will be closed
Simply because they reject the Son of God
And therefore have never been exposed

He said, “No one comes to the father but through Me.”
For His Life was the ultimate blood sacrifice
God said that without a Blood Atonement for your sins
You will not be able to enter heaven’s paradise

It is because I believe that I also grieve
For I don’t know that I’ll never see
When my time on earth is over 
So many of my friends and family

But one day Israel will come to faith
And God’s People will be of one accord
Saying, “Baruch Haba Bashem Adonai,
Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord”


No comments:

Post a Comment