Saturday, February 23, 2013

THE GRATTUDE OF A FORGIVEN SINNER




THE GRATITUDE OF A FORGIVEN SINNER

Thank you Lord for the love you give me
Even though at times I’ve committed sin
The blood You sacrificed has cleansed me
To thank You for this where do I begin

I know that I should start this process
By thinking before I act on many things
I know you love me but not some things I do
And that’s the blessing that Salvation brings
                                                      
Another way that I can change my ways
Is by seeing that Your Word is spread
In the words Your Holy Spirit gives me
From all of my poetry which gets read

If there is more that You want me to do
I’m sure you will let me know somehow
For now thanks for all You do for me
In the past in the future and even now

No comments:

Post a Comment