Friday, February 15, 2013

A HEADS UP FROM THE POET

         I've noticed over time that some people who view my poetry, do so by going to various search engines to find what they're looking for. Some of these search engines have poems that I've written up to 3 years ago. What people need to do is just go directly to poemsbyjoel.blogspot.com  This will take them to the site with completely updated poetry where I post 2 new poems either on Saturday or Sunday. They can always look through the archivesm both to the right of the current posting or near the bottom of the page
       Also a reminder: If you have  or had any family in the Marines & would like to make them a gift of this poem which is printed  and laminated suitable for an 8x10 frame., It's not expensive. Just send me the information that I requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment