Sunday, April 1, 2012

WAITING ON THE WORD

WAITING ON THE WORD

I find that many times I’ll hit a dry spell
When it pertains to my poetic writing
But when God chooses to provide them
I find it both exhilarating and exciting

And if I become impatient during a dry spell
The Lord will remind me that I need to wait
He will tell me exactly what I need to write and when
I’m His vessel to convey what He’s putting on my plate

All that I write that has Spiritual content
Are words and thoughts for you to read
Some may be just for your reading pleasure but
God knows that for others they will fill a need

I’ve even been told that I’ve become famous
But I tell them that the words are not mine
And even though it makes me feel important
They are from the Lord my God who is Devine

If you should ask me just how I know this
It’s because I believe that I know it’s true
God has given me so many worldwide readers
And at the same time given me a purpose too

I thank Him for this blessing each and every day
And while I’m at it I thank each of you as well
My inspiration has come through my Salvation
And has saved me from entering the pit of hell

Have you received the blessing of Salvation
If you haven’t I can tell you it’s a shame
Once you know God’s truth that sets you free
He guarantees that your life will never be the same

No comments:

Post a Comment