Thursday, April 23, 2015

WHEN DO YOU LET GO



WHEN DO YOU LET GO

When Yeshua said to turn the other cheek
When someone that gives you grief
In most cases I agree with what He said
Because of my faith and Spiritual belief

This is the dilemma that I’m dealing with
I ‘m unsure how to handle the situation
The other person is a Spiritual leader which
Is a factor causing me to have frustration

I believe that their attitude is very self serving
One that a person of leader shouldn’t possess
So even if I choose just let the situation slide
It doesn’t remedy the situation any less

 I’m looking for guidance from the Holy Spirit
Do I make them aware of the way that I’m feeling
Or do I let the Lord show them that they’re wrong
He’s by far more experienced in situation dealing

How would you handle this particular situation
It’s just something that I’d really like to know
Send me an email telling me what you’d do
Because I’m always willing to learn and grow

No comments:

Post a Comment