Friday, April 17, 2015

MY MINISTRY BY THE LORD’S COMMAND



MY MINISTRY BY THE LORD’S COMMAND

 It was about eleven years that I was 
Interviewed for a cantor’s position
Unfortunately I didn’t get the job
Ultimately it was the rabbi’s decision

At first I thought that I was quite disappointed but then
I realized that It’s better left to the younger generation
Because all of a sudden I had this feeling come over me
It was the Lord’s Holy Spirit that gave me this sensation

The Lord told me that He had different plans for me
He Said that I was to have a Spiritual Poetry Ministry
That would bring comfort to those who were in need
And Salvation to many to set them Spiritually Free

Because I listened and obeyed His Instructions
Five year later this is where the ministry stands
God gave me over eleven thousand six hundred viewers
From seventy three countries by following His Command

One third of them are in Muslim dominated countries
So I know that the Lord is bringing them the good news
For God wants Salvation for all of His Children
All of the Gentiles as well as the unbelieving Jews

No comments:

Post a Comment