Thursday, April 30, 2015

FAITHBOOK



FAITHBOOK

Most people know about the page that goes
By the name of facebook which is on line
I have a thought about creating a new site
To be honest the thought wasn’t really mine

This new website would be called FAITHBOOK
Its origin came to me through the Holy Spirit
It would be comprised of testimonies as well as
A bible verse to comfort all who need to hear it

Your testimony could inspire other people
Who may have the same or a different story
And although God knew this before it happened
It gives praise to the Lord’s love honor and glory

Can I hear some AMENS to the last three verses
Who out there will help me to get the site on track
I myself am too computer illiterate to get it going
If it’s you both God and I know you’ve got my back

No comments:

Post a Comment