Thursday, October 23, 2014

WORDS ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT INME

WORDS ABOUT TH HOLY SPIRIT IN ME

I’ve asked for comments number times
Although they’re not really required
What I get from the Lord’s Holy Spirit
Is sufficient for everything I’ve desired

Perhaps on my part it may be an ego trip
But I don’t believe that statement is true
It encourages me to do God’s work more
When I hear positive comments from you

I don’t see very many that show on the blog
Or even on my email address for that matter
Because as I said the Lord continues what I do
So you may choose the former or the latter

As long as God keeps His Words flowing within me
They’ll be there for Salvation comfort and to enjoy
I just need you to remember that each of the verses
Is received by me through Messiah Yeshua Adonai 

No comments:

Post a Comment