Thursday, October 23, 2014

WHAT DOES GOD CONSIDER SIN

WHAT DOES GOD CONSIDER SIN

There are many things that we don't realize
That the Lord says are considered a sin
I'd like to mention just a few of them
So with your permission I'll begin

The first two that come to my mind
Are the sins of both fear and worry
One reason that we don't see them
Is because we're constantly in a hurry

There are so many others that I could name
Like gluttony greed anger vanity and pride
If you'll just focusing on more Godly ways
I'll guarantee that you'll feel better inside

In Romans 14:23 it says that anything
That's not of faith is considered a sin
I suggest that you think before you act
It will create a situation that's win/win

Just remember that God controls all situations
Whatever happens at that time is best for you
Thank Him for handling all your problems and
Not giving the devil what he thinks he's due

No comments:

Post a Comment