Sunday, April 28, 2013

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION TO MY VIEWERS



This question requires a response either on my blog or through my email address: joels30144yahoo.com

       I am approaching my 76th birthday. If the Lord were to take me home tomorrow or at some future date, would you as my viewers want my wife Trudi to continue posting poems that I have written that you have not read, poems from my self published book and poems from as far back as 12/21/2010 when the site first opened?
       Even though  this is the last week that this message will be posted, I realize that many viewers come into my sight reading poems  from as far back as the beginning, so the final decision after many comments are in will be left up to my wife Trudi. Thanks and blessings in Yeshua, Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment