Saturday, April 13, 2013

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION TO MY VIEWERS



This question requires a response either on my blog or through my email address: joels30144yahoo.com

       I am approaching my 76th birthday. If the Lord were to take me home tomorrow or at some future date, would you as my viewers want my wife Trudi to continue posting poems that I have written that you haven't read, poems from my self published book and poems from as far back as 12/21/2010 when this site first opened?
       
       When using my email address please write question on your blog in the subject column, so I'll identify it if your email should go to my spam box
        This question will be posted though the last week of April in order to give readers who aren't on every week a chance to respond. Thanks and blessings in Yeshua, Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment