Sunday, August 19, 2012

TRUE LOVE

TRUE LOVE

Love means many things to different people
But the one thing that I know that’s true
Is from the moment your eyes met mine
I knew that I’d always be in love with you

I’ll love you in both the day and night
And throughout all of the seasons
What makes me feel the way I do
There are so many valid reasons

You’re beautiful you’re funny
Kind and gentle and full of love
You have wisdom and compassion
All these a gift from the Lord above

My love and all that I possess
Are yours within my span of life
I’ll be there for you unconditionally
And am so blessed that you’re my wife

What’s most important as my best friend
Is that no one else will ever touch my heart
For after God you’ve made my life complete
And throughout eternity we’ll never part



No comments:

Post a Comment