Sunday, February 5, 2012

I AM BLESSED-ARE YOU

I AM BLESSED - ARE YOU

In the latter years of my life
I became a Messianic Jew
Through my completion in Messiah
I am a Spiritual body born anew

The Lord then gave me the ministry of writing
Poetry to both the unsaved Jew and Gentile
To remove the self placed blindfolds
So that their Soul don’t wind up in exile

God wants you in His Heavenly Kingdom
When your time on the earth is done
To get there a blood atonement is required
This can only happen through God’s Son

We no longer sacrifice animals to God
In the New Covenant it shows us the way
Telling of God’s Sacrificial Lamb whose blood
Absolves the sins of those who have gone astray

Since that day my blessings have been abundant
That’s not to say that I haven’t been put to the test
Every day there are trials and tribulation
But God’s blessings have always outweighed the rest

Now that I’ve told you how it’s done
All that is left is for you to choose
If everything is not just as I’ve said
The way I look at it you didn’t lose

If like me you choose the right path
The Lord will always watch your back
He will provide everything that you need
And keep you safe from the enemy’s attack

No comments:

Post a Comment