Sunday, February 12, 2012

AN ETERNAL VALENTINE COMMITMENT

AN ETERNAL VALENTINE COMMITMENT

Growing up I’ve had many valentines in my life that
Include my parents grandparents family and friends
I seriously doubt that I could list every single one
Because it would be so long that it really never ends

Now most of them are just a memory
Because so many have passed away
But I found one that I will love forever
Even past the time of my dying day

I’m talking about the Lord my God
Who knew me before my day of birth
He’ll always be the one I love most
Just what do you think that is worth

Because He loves me in return He provided me
With the second most cherished love of my life
And two hearts were joined together as one
When God made you and I husband and wife

Like God who I will love into eternity
Now you and I have that blessing too
But until that time comes I’ll do my best
To love honor and cherish the both of you

No comments:

Post a Comment