Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A LESSON FROM GOD TO BE LEARNED AT ANY AGE



A LESSON FROM GOD TO BE LEARNED AT ANY AGE

Lord I humble myself before You and bow down
I give thanks for showing me the error of my ways
Not to do things on my own without listening to you
Yesterday as I gave You Glory Honor and Praise

For a few years now I thought you gave me the
Idea to do spiritual readings at houses of worship
A couple of times the idea never came to fruition
That was because I never got Your Permission Slip

Last night’s congregation talent show was the clincher
My one eye was week and the poems were hard to read
The message was there but the words came out stumbling
This was surely a message that you wanted me to heed

Lord I humbly bow down complying with your wishes
When and if the timing is right You’ll let me know
I pray that You won’t take away the gift I’ve been given
That enables both myself and my readers in You to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment