Thursday, January 30, 2014

THE MISSING SET OF KEYS (PART TWO)



THE MISSING SET OF KEYS (PART TWO)

Poem one was about the missing keys last week
A pair of glasses was also lost two weeks ago
Since I put my total faith and trust in the Lord
If I’m supposed to find them He’d let me know
               
My wife saw the glasses on the floor under my desk
After all that time thank God they weren’t broken
It’s a testimony relating to the power of praying
And the sincerity in the words that I’d spoken

Getting back to the set of keys on a ring that were lost
I’d realized that they went missing on Christmas Eve
Four weeks later I received a call that they’d been found
The power of prayer is like a miracle when you believe

I went into that store during the day of the twenty-fourth
When I called them they said they hadn’t been turned in
When they found them they saw my name on a gym card
Talk about a prayerful situation that’s totally a win/win

I’m sure situations like this have happened to others
But remember that when you pray on any given day
Whatever does happen is always in the Lord’s time
But God always loves it when you go to Him and pray

No comments:

Post a Comment