Friday, January 10, 2014

SHOW US MORE OF YOUR WAY LORD



SHOW US MORE OF YOUR WAY LORD

You keep giving me many verses to write Lord
Your Spirit told me that I’d passed Your Test
The Power of Your Holy Word is never ending
One Soul is too few I’m ready to help the rest

You’ve guided my hand this far Father God
Through Your Holy Spirit I’ll do as You Ask
Whatever the cost may be I’m in Your Hands
Through Yeshua I’ll always be up to the task

You’ve cut a path through the devil’s airwaves
Which myself and many other vessels will use
We know that it has one but Devine Purpose
Personal Salvation through Your Good News

Send us the unsaved throughout the world
A Jew or a Gentile or whatever their belief
You’ve given us Your Spiritual Words to use
That will stop ha-satan from being a thief


No comments:

Post a Comment