Friday, January 24, 2014

THE MISSING SET OF KEYS



THE MISSING SET OF KEYS

You know how much I trust in You Lord
The burden you gave me was poor vision
I get so frustrated on a regular basis
Even knowing I must trust in your decision

It’s difficult for me to know if this is a test
Because when I’ve lost some things before
You’ve always led me to them after I pray
I pray that I didn’t leave them in the door

I know that they’re only a set of keys Lord
The Nitro attached I can always get new
I’m concerned about the car and house keys
If they were taken and what someone might do

So Lord as I pray about it one last time
I know that you’ll eventually intercede
I say this because I’m also aware that all
Get done in Your Time and at your Speed

Part two of this poem will appear in next week’s
posting



No comments:

Post a Comment