Wednesday, January 1, 2014

FACTS THAT YOU'RE UNAWARE OF



FACTS THAT YOU’RE NOT AWARE OF

There are facts about my blog site
That my viewing public cannot see
Notably the countries that view it daily
These facts always seem to astonish me

I know the Lord is in control of all things
So it really shouldn’t come as a surprise
A third of the countries who view the site
Are mostly Muslim dominated I’ve surmise

That God is opening all sorts of blinded eyes
And turning their hearts where they belong
Before they were weak under satan’s control
And this new found hope has made them strong

That same revelation will also be coming very soon
To so many people who have the wrong concept
To my unbelieving Jewish sisters and brothers
God’s compassion will change their perception

It’s through the Power of the Lord’s Holy Spirit
That the verses which you’ve just read above
Have been given to me to enlighten my viewers
Through the Grace and Wisdom of God’s Love




No comments:

Post a Comment