Saturday, December 1, 2012

A MESSAGE WORTH REPEATING

A MESSAGE WORTH REPEATING

 Some people who read the poems that I write
May say that the message is always the same
To this end I whole heartedly agree with them
For its purpose is to bless God’s Holy Name
 
The words that I write down aren’t always my own
They come through the power of God’s Holy Spirit
The message that it brings is very clear and precise
Because God has assured me that you need to hear it
 
If you hear the same message over and over again
It’s usually one that will stick and you won’t forget
God says that if you hear it and put it into practice
The end result is likely one that you’ll never regret
 
If the message God gives me is getting through to you
Naturally He will always be the very first one to know
But I’m still left in limbo because you’ve not told me
Please leave me a comment so that I can continue to grow
 
I’m just one of God’s many vessels to reach you and know
That as long as the Holy Spirit continues to bless me
Somebody somewhere is receiving God’s message
And a captive to the will of satan has been set free

No comments:

Post a Comment