Thursday, December 20, 2012

HELP ME TO HELP YOU!!!

TO ALL MY CURRENT AND NEW VIEWERS:

Although this sight was erected for you to enjoy poetry, the main purpose of many of my poetic messages is to reach those who do not know Yesua (Jesus) so that they may receive Salvation and be covered by His Blood to absolve their sins. (all people need to be going to heaven when they pass away. Not knowing the Lord and receiving Salvation is your automatic ticket in the other direction) If this is you, the only way that I can personally help you to achieve this blessing is for you to sign up in the comments section which appears after each verse and respond to my blog  (There is absolutely no cost!!!) I look forward to hearing from you and helping you to know the Messiah. That is why the Lord allows this site to continue and continues to bless me each week with new verses through the power of the Holy Spirit. Blessings in Yeshua, Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment