Sunday, January 31, 2010

GETTING HIGH

(You can find additional poems in the storage area under OLD POEMS)


GETTING HIGH

Let me tell you a beautiful story
I hope that you won’t find it odd
I spend each day just getting high
High on the love of Almighty God

A specific verse in the bible tells us that
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
But the spirit can overcome any situation
Just as long as it is the Lord that you seek

I’m inviting you to come and join my party
That will be filled with praise and prayer
You will receive blessings beyond measure
And the word of God that you’ll long to share

Let other lost souls hear the testimony
About how like me you love to get high
I pray that God’s Word becomes contagious
As the end of end days are drawing nigh

No comments:

Post a Comment