Sunday, January 17, 2010

HINENI LORD

HINENI LORD

Here I am my Lord
Whatever you ask of me I will obey
I give more to You and less to myself
No matter what the time of day

Father I hear you calling me
Telling me the first thing I must do
Is to proclaim that Your Son Yeshua is
Messiah to both the Gentile and the Jew

He alone bore all of the sins of mankind when
He was nailed to a tree as a blood sacrifice
Only by professing Yeshua as Messiah can we
Come into Your Heaven Kingdom of Paradise

Hineni Lord God Hineni
Ask of me whatever You will and
Even though at times I may falter
I know that You will love me still

When I call Lord I need not shout
For I know that you are all around
I feel Your presence every day and night
And Your Mercy Love and Grace abound

The English translation of the Hebrew word Hineni is: Here am I.

1 comment: