Sunday, January 24, 2010

A FAVOR TO ASK OF YOU

A FAVOR To ASK OF YOU

To all of my relatives friends and readers::
At the present time, I have not been able to determine the amount of hits that I’ve gotten on the sight.

Although I’ve handed out a couple of hundred business cards with the site address and quite a few people have told me that they have visited the sight, I have not been able to determine how many. If you could join the site (NO COST) and leave 1 comment somewhere every time you visit, (hopefully a good one.) It will give me a general idea of the amount of hits until I’m able to come up with a better solution to get a hit count. THANKS.

P.S. Please check out the information about the Marine poem at the bottom of the page. This is the way it shows up the blog, but it is actually lined in uniformity. I hope to have a P. O. Box by next weekend.
THIS WEEK’S 2 POEMS ARE NEXT.

No comments:

Post a Comment