Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am a Messianic Jew

As I stated in the prelude to the Christmas poem that I wrote, I am a Messianic Jew. I hope that this title gets the attention of people who are unfamiliar with Messianic Judaism and those who say that you can’t be Jewish and believe in Messiah Yeshua. (Jesus Christ) In order to have this discussion, you must join my BLOG. (See bottom of this BLOG page) Although I don’t claim to be an expert on my faith, if there are any questions that I personally cannot answer, I will broach the subject to someone who is, to give you an answer. I look forward to these discussions. Also, there will occasionally be some Hebrew words within the poems. I will post the English translation to them below the poem.
THE WEEK’S TWO POEMS FOLLOW THIS POSTING.

No comments:

Post a Comment