Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU



I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU

There are some people who might say that
I must be in a cult or perhaps I'm possessed
But the actual reason that I am who I am
Is Messiah Yeshua in whom I've Professed

I have no animosity towards those
Who cannot see what God has done
In the Tenach God's Prophets proclaim
The pre-destined birth of His Only Son

God has put blinders on so many people
Who have been mislead for centuries
He has given me word for all to read
To open their eyes and bend their knees

If this is what the Lord desires
I pose a challenge to everyone
Show me one prophesy unfulfilled that
Disproves Yeshua as Israel's Holy One

If you are able to think for yourself
Read the New Testament and you'll see
That only He lights the way to God and
That knowing the truth will set you free

Then like me it will be your turn to
Share God's Gospel of Good News
Overcoming the hills and valleys that
Blind some Gentiles and many Jews

No comments:

Post a Comment