Thursday, June 5, 2014

ARE YOU STANDING ON THe ROCK




ARE YOU STANDING ON THE ROCK

I write the Spiritual poetry that you read from
Words given to me through God’s Holy Spirit
The reason that I as His vessel write them is
Because the Lord needs for you to receive it

There is always something that God needs for
You to know in His Appointed Time and Place
The words that are given to me by the Lord are
Meant for the people of the whole human race

There’s a very important fact that He wants you to know
Don’t think that I can just pull the words out of thin air
Each line that you’re reading has been carefully crafted
For the Lord wants to show you that He really does care

The Lord has many vessels that can reach out to you
I am just one of the multitudes of His obedient flock
If you obey these words that He gave me just for you
God knows that you’re standing solid on His Rock

Time is running short for us my brothers and sisters
All signs point to the fact that the end days are here
So if as I wrote you’re standing on God’s Solid Rock
The Lord says that you’ve absolutely nothing to fear



No comments:

Post a Comment