Thursday, March 13, 2014

LOOKING BACK AT AN AFTERTHOUGHT



LOOKING BACK AT AN AFTERTHOUGHT

I had an auto accident many years ago
While traveling across this great land
I’m just beginning to realize now that
It’s just something that God had planned

It was many years before I knew Yeshua
At the time I called it Devine Intervention
I believe now as I’m recalling the incident
That this may have been God’s Intention

The car wound up in a ditch across the highway
A St. Christopher medal I had was on the floor
My Star of David was still sitting on the dashboard
At the time I thought that I couldn’t ask for more

The point I’m trying to get across to you is that
God controls every situation that passes us by
The good bad and sad things that happen in life
No matter what It’s not our place to question why

For what we may think are not God’s Thoughts
Father God is the creator and we’re the creation
Once we can get that through to our thick sculls
We can Worship and Praise Him without hesitation

No comments:

Post a Comment