Saturday, January 12, 2013

THERE IS A NEED



THERE IS A NEED


There’s a need for people to know Yeshua
The need belongs to many people out there
And responsibility of those who know Him
To tell you how much He really does care

I’ve told you about this many times before
Explaining all the important reasons why
You need to profess Yeshua as the Messiah
Prior to the time God chooses for you to die

I would be happy to go over them once again
Tell me in the comments section of this poem
I’d be blessed to be a part of your Salvation
To be with God when He calls you home

You know what the alternative to heaven is
There’s no turning back from satan’s lair
When you do pass through the heavenly gate
Some that you once knew will greet you there

I’m sure you know of others who don’t believe
Throughout the world and in your country too
Tell them I’m one of many vessels to Salvation
And God’s blessings will be poured out on you



















No comments:

Post a Comment