Saturday, January 5, 2013

STARTING THE NEW YEAR RIGHT



STARTING THE NEW YEAR RIGHT

Why not start the New Year right together
I know as a believer our sins are forgiven
But there’s a reason why I constantly ask
It’s one that keeps my Spirituality driven

We may sin every day and not realize it
But judgment is based on all of our years
If I ask forgiveness for all these things
I’ll meet Yeshua with no doubts or fears

I hope He’ll tell me that my slate is clean
And just consider the good that I’ve done
Knowing that whatever I did in His name
Was in His Name and the victory He won

Thank you Lord for all You do all You’ve done
And what we don’t know that You’re going to do
Our praise and prayers hopes and our dreams are
Based on the love and adoration that we have for you

No comments:

Post a Comment