Sunday, October 30, 2011

WHERE ARE YOU ON DEATH ROW

WHERE ARE YOU ON DEATH ROW


I’m sure that you're thinking that this is
A weird title for a poem that's Spiritual
I took the title from a church billboard
And yes I agree that it is quite unusual

I'd like you to consider this though
From our birth there is no other end
But while I'm waiting on death row
There's a message that I want to send

There is no greater thing that one can do
Than to lay down one's life for someone
I'm sure that I don't need to tell you that
Is exactly what happened to G-d's Son

He gave His life to absolve you of your sins
Accept Yeshua as Messiah to receive Salvation
Then your wait on death row will have a purpose
And your final walk will be steps of jubilation

While you're waiting I'd like to make a suggestion
You need to lead others to the peace that you found
As a believer I know that you wouldn't want them to
Live out their sentence way down deep below the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment