Sunday, October 9, 2011

SEARCHING FOR THE ANSWER

I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL RESPONSES POSED BY THE QUESTION IN THIS POEM.


SEARCHING FOR THE ANSWER

I’m in a quandary and since I don’t have the answer
I’m asking anyone who reads this to answer this plight
Why does it more often than not take a catastrophe
For the unsaved Jew to be open to Messiah’s Light

It’s exactly the same way Salvation happened to me
As written it was a Gentile who showed me the way
I don’t comprehend why we can’t think for ourselves
Is it satan’s trickery that is keeping so many away

God uses this catastrophe to take the blinders off
And like mine their lives will never be the same
So what’s the answer to why we can’t see the truth
Is it that we only have our closed minds to blame

The reason that I posed this question out there
Is to help me show all of the unsaved the way
So that they will spend their eternal life in heaven
And not suffer because they’ve gone the other way

The wake up call for both the unsaved Jews and Gentiles is
And I pray for both that Messiah’s Shalom fill their plate
The end days drawing nearer when the Lord will return
Because for those who don’t know Yeshua it will be too late

No comments:

Post a Comment