Saturday, October 22, 2011

NOT WHO AM I BUT WHO ARE YOU

NOT WHO AM I BUT WHO ARE YOU

Perhaps you may know me by my given name
But did you know that I’m a Messianic Jew
And if you are not a believer in the Living God
It’s my ministry to show you that all I say is true

Especially those of you who may be Jewish
Some might say there’s no way I’m a Jew
I was born of Jewish parents and will die as one
Like it or not there’s nothing you can say or do

As Jews the difference between you and I is that
I know that what was foretold in the Tenach is true
Yeshua fulfilled what would happen up to His death
And will return just like it says to start life anew

I didn’t always feel the way I that do now but
In mid life God decided to plant a seed in me
Not allowing the seed to blossom for twenty years
His truth set me spiritually and emotionally free

Other than knowing that Yeshua is the Son of God
I celebrate all the festivals that God did command
No different than you unless you don’t even attend
Which means you don’t know what God has planned

I do know that you can think for yourself
And that’s all that I am asking you to do
When God removes that invisible blindfold
You will be blessed to know Yeshua too

Then like me you’ll see that you’re still Jewish
Celebrating all the festivals that you did before
Profess Yeshua as Messiah your sins are forgiven
And know that you’ll have eternal life forever more

No comments:

Post a Comment