Sunday, August 15, 2010

OOPS, SOMEBODY GOOFED

I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS ME OR THE WEBSITE PEOPLE, BUT THIS FIRST POEM WAS PUT ON LAST WEEK'S BLOG & NEVER SHOWD UP. THERE HAVE BEEN SOME OTHER PROBLEMS THAT HAPPENED TODAY THAT I HAVE NOTICED ALSO. WITH APOLOGIES TO MY WIFE HERE IS THE MISSING POEM FOLLOWED BY THIS WEEK'S TWO POSTINGS.

TRUDI NOEL

(POETIC LYRICS WRITTEN TO THE TUNE OF BLOODY MARY FROM SOUTH PACIFIC, WRITTEN RIGHT AFTER SHE ACCEPTED MY PROPOSAL OF MARRIAGE.)

Trudi Noel is the gal I love
Trudi Noel is the gal I love
She was sent to me from heaven above
God knit the perfect glove

Trudi Noel is the gal I love
She’s the prettiest gal you’ll ever see
God said that this is meant to be
When He planned our destiny

Trudi Noel is the gal I love
The Lod has given me a new found life
My heart is beating like a booming drum
For she’s agreed to be my wife

No comments:

Post a Comment