Sunday, August 15, 2010

EXHORTATION

EXHORTATION

As many of you know by now
I am a vessel used by the Lord
With words given to me by the Holy Spirit
And the knowledge that we’re of one accord

The words today deal with morality
Which was also on my daily devotional
It was from the book of Hebrews 3:13
It caused a stirring and was quite emotional

It says to seek those who have gone astray
Pray for them to change their sinful ways
Before they are stricken with hardened hearts
So that God will deal with them in a pleasant way

There is only one Living God
No matter what you may believe
But satan will try to fool us
His purpose is only to deceive

I know that I’ll get some flack on this
Yet these other gods are not around
But God’s Holy Spirit dwells within you
One of many places where He can be found


Can you tell me when the last time was that
Another god provided answers to your prayer
The Living God provides all of your needs not your wants
Repent and you too will receive the Lord’s blessing to share

No comments:

Post a Comment