Sunday, August 29, 2010

ECHAD WITH GOD

ECHAD WITH GOD

When I pray daily to God my Father
And His Son Messiah Yeshua too
Ive been given the gift of the Holy Spirit
That makes me a creature born anew

And through the gift of the Holy Spiri
Unbelievers see that i am blessed by God
In my sptitual walk on the narrow path
Which shows the three of us to be echad

For my thoughts and prayers are hineni Lord
I will always serve You as You see fit
You know that even if what You ask is hard
I will press forward to the mark

I have had an abundance of gifts poured upon me
All are used to bless and prais God's Holy Name
Whatever I'm able to give back does not matter
Because as a Completed Jew I'll never be the same

When my time on earth has ended
And only God knows the exact date
I will exalt the Lord even more than I did before
In gratitude for all that has been put on my plate

I'd be happy just sitting on a log in heaven but
God said that ther is a mansion waiting for me
It overflows with His Shalom and needs no locks
For the Lord's Grace and Mercy hold the only key

No comments:

Post a Comment