Thursday, January 29, 2015

THE COMPLETE STORY OF MY LIFE



THE COMPLETE STORY OF MY LIFE

I’ve heard people say that I’m famous
For all of the many poems that I write
There’s absolutely no truth in it because
The Holy Spirit guides me day and night

God gives me very specific instructions about
The things that He wants me to Convey to you
I’ve tried doing it on my own and it doesn’t work
I stumble every time that I try to get through

Yet in my heart I can believe that I’m famous because
I’ve had five daughters and a very loving Godly Wife
Nine grandchildren and one great grandchild so far
How much more fame could I ask for in my life

I forgot to mention that I have four son-in-laws
For whom I have a great deal of admiration
Each one of these people are God’s Gift to me
My so called fame is in my joy and jubilation

Thank You Lord God for every one of these blessings
I’m thankful that I’ll be with you when I pass away
Until then I’m Your Faithful Servant and Your Vessel
Ready to do what you ask of me each and every day

No comments:

Post a Comment