Thursday, January 22, 2015

SPENDING TIME WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT



SPENDING TIME WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT

My eyes have witnessed the Glory of the Lord
Indirectly through members of my congregation
These words that are coming out of their mouths
Fill my Soul with tremendous joy and jubilation

Such was the case on this past Friday evening
We went to dinner at home of a very close friend
Afterwards we had to leave to get ready for Shabbat
The truth is that we really didn’t want it to end

Reminisced about being Jewish in younger days
Coming to faith in Messiah and what it meant
Talking of how the Holy Spirit worked within us
The evening’s dinner time was really well spent

As an unsaved Jewish person or unsaved Gentle
If you don’t understand what I’m writing about
It’s all about giving praise to and Glory to God
In a quiet time or with a joyful shout out loud

If you’d like to be a part of what I just described but
You’re not exactly sure how this process comes about
Please contact me at the email address I’ve provided
I’ll explain things to you so that there isn’t any doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment