Wednesday, December 24, 2014

WHAT I DO AND YOU CAN TOO



WHAT I DO AND YOU CAN TO

Today wasn’t a really good day for me
During breakfast I didn’t feel very well
So I thank God daily for whatever He Does
For I know that I won’t be going to hell

You may ask me how I know this to be true
It’s because through Messiah I have Salvation
And I pray for the forgiveness of my sins daily
Without even the slightest bit of hesitation

You too can receive this awesome blessing
And I’ll tell you just exactly what it takes
Profess Yeshua as Messiah asking forgives of
Your sins for the Lord doesn’t make mistakes

From that day forward He’ll be with you
In everything you do and wherever you go
Just by praying to the Lord and ask Him
Yeshua if this is to be Your Will let it be so

No comments:

Post a Comment