Thursday, December 4, 2014

GETTING GOD'S WORD OUT BY ALL MEANS



GETTING THE WORD OUT BY ALL MEANS POSSIBLE

Many of you know that I don’t do Facebook
But you also know that my wife Trudi does
My mission is to spread the word of the Lord
Our God Who Will be Who Is and Who Was

For those of you who might not be familiar
I write verses provided by God’s Holy Spirit
Some for consoling and some for Salvation
For anyone who may have the need to read it

That’s the reason why I wrote these verses
I’m asking you to pass the blog to your friends
Even to the ones outside of the United States
So that the Godly Word I’m given never ends

Please visit and pass along poemsbyjoel.
Blogspot.com where I post 2 poems each
Weekend and you can go back into the
Archives for almost 5 years.

For those Who may be interested, if you go to my
Bio, there’s a site where you can purchase a book of Spiritual
Poetry given to me through the Lord’s Holy Spirit.

Blessings in Yeshua (Jesus)

Joel Steinhauer

No comments:

Post a Comment