Thursday, December 11, 2014

LISTENING TO THE BIBLE ON TAPE



LISTENING TO THE BIBLE ON TAPE

When I get word from the Holy Spirit
Quite often biblical verses are involved
Occasionally I will quote them directly
But now I hope to have this issue resolved

Many of you know that I’m legally blind
Now I’ve stared to listen to the bible on tape
Even though I have a short term memory
When I’m done I’ll have no reason to escape

I don’t know how long it will take me
I’ve heard people say it takes a year
But no matter much time it takes me
I’ll always know that the Lord is near

What I hope to accomplish when I finish
Is that I’ll be able to quote scripture more
It’s something that was prophesized to me
So it’s something that I don’t want to ignore

I believe that by quoting more scripture it’s
Something some of my readers can’t ignore
It will bring even more people to Salvation
And others to get reading scripture even more

No comments:

Post a Comment