Saturday, May 10, 2014

A NOTE FROM THE POET:

        First and foremost, even though it's a day early. Happy Mother's Day to  all the moms, those expecting to be moms and those who are just like a mother to someone.

        Also, it's getting to be that time of year again between next week and just after July 4th, when we'll be entertaining friends and family or going out of town to see them. I will do my utmost to keep the weekly poems posted, but if you don't see one on a particular weekend, go and browse through the archives. Better still, go to my bio where it will tell you how to get the a copy of the book of Spiritual Poetry that the Lord gave me for only $5 + shipping cost through Yachad Ministries. If you purchase the book I suggest that you read the biography first. Blessings in Yeshua, Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment