Thursday, April 24, 2014

DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH AN UNFORGIVING HEART

DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH AN UNFORGIVING HEART

Believers in Yeshua know that
His Shed Blood forgave our sins
But there’s a good deal more to it
This is just where forgiveness begins

If you still hold any malice towards anyone
In your heart you know you’re still sinning
There’s only one real way to end it forever
It’s the only way you’ll come out winning

I can honestly speak from experience
You may think it sounds very odd
It took me a very long time but I
Finally let go and gave it to God

In your case it may be a friend or family member
Co worker or someone you haven’t liked forever
I’m telling you that you need to find inner peace
Before you pass away you must seek this endeavor

Even as a believer in God it’s extremely hard to do 
You’re the only person who can change the situation
Wouldn't it be great to be able to relieve yourself of
The anxiety that you hold on to and the frustration

It’s not going to be an easy task to accomplish
As I said before “It took much too long for me”
So please do what I did Let GO and Let GOD
One more way to help set the Holy Spirit in you free

No comments:

Post a Comment