Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I CAN'T HELP TO SAVE EVERYONE"S SOUL



I CAN’T HELP TO SAVE EVERY SOUL

Sadly no matter how hard and how often I may try
Some I come in contact with are beyond redemption
Perhaps another of the Lord’s vessels may do better
This was a relative and I got too close to the situation

I understood that it was Farther God telling me
To Back off and He would seek a different path
Since it was family all that’s left for me to do is pray
That whatever happens he doesn’t irk God’s Wrath

I even got a pastor friend involved in the situation
Thinking his deeper knowledge would work better
The family member’s mind was shut so tightly that
He would’ve gotten better results from an Irish Setter

In my enthusiasm for Yeshua and that final result
I pushed harder than I usually do and went too far
I see the overall picture clearer now and moved on
I pray that between us it hasn’t left a lasting scar

So here we are at the crossroads once again and I’ll
Continue the work that the lord has given me to do
Perhaps someone reading this doesn’t know Yeshua
I’ll tell them how to start their Spiritual Life anew

No comments:

Post a Comment