Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Since I never buy cards for any of our special occasions, and write a poem to my wife on these days, I have her permission to share this day's poem with my viewers. (Everything that is except the more personal words between a husband & wife)


ALWAYS THE LAST MINUTE BUT STILL ON TIME


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

All of the words that I’ve written about
Who you are and the reason’s why I’ll
Always love you even past the day I die
Are compounded in the way you smile

Rather than talk about all those qualities that are
Wrapped in your laughter and when you smile
And even when we might have our differences
For you I’d always be willing to walk that extra mile

We both know the reason we feel the way we do about each other
It’s because it’s about God and how He put us in each other’s life
I’ll always love her from this day forward and throughout eternity
Thank You Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful Godly wife

No comments:

Post a Comment