Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

TO ALL THE MOTHERS OUT THERE, "HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY."
This year's poem written to the love of my life, my beautiful wife.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Each year I write a poem for your birthday
Our anniversary and even for the day we met
But once a year there’s a special day
Which none of us should ever forget

That day of course is Mother’s Day and it tells
Of who you are all that you’ve done and still do
Not only through your loving children’s eyes but
From your grateful and loving husband too

I could go on and on about who you are and
What you’ve done and still do throughout life
But of all these things I’m most grateful for
The fact that God chose to put you in my life

Only God knew that you were the glue
That would keep me from falling apart
I will love you beyond the day my life ends
My best friend and wife who will always have my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment