Sunday, May 27, 2012

EVERLASTING LIFE IS A NO BRAINER

EVERLASTING LIFE IS A NO BRAINER

Evolution is an ongoing process
We’re born we live and we die
I believe that there’s more to it
And I’ll tell you the reason why

Throughout the New Covenant it tells us
That Yeshua said and did many things
By accepting Him we’re given life eternal
Through the blessing that Salvation brings

The heavenly body that we’re given is new
I don’t believe that it will be the same
And the main thing we’ll do in the after life
Will be to Bless and Praise God’s Holy Name

It’s not exactly what many people may be used to
Considering the alternative it makes more sense
And although I don’t have first hand knowledge
I understand that the heat in hell is quite intense

In heaven you’ll have a place to rest
That’s free of sickness and of strife
To store all your heavenly treasures
Forever with God for an eternal life

No comments:

Post a Comment