Friday, October 9, 2015

SPECIAL




SPECIAL

I've had the greatest privilege
To work in special education
Helping and watching their progress
Brought me both joy and jubilation

There were times when they got rowdy
And made attempts at acting out
But with firmness and true love
They understood what it's all about

They may be slower than some others
That's all that sets these kids apart
When you consider their special needs
It's plain to see that they're very smart

Not everyone can do this type of work
All that's needed is love and understanding
To care for their very special needs
No matter how much they may be demanding

Seeing their progress through the years
Gave me a heart felt warmth inside
I loved them like they were my own
They truly are a great sense of pride


No comments:

Post a Comment